Friday, October 25, 2013

top 10 Embellishments

A few weeks ago I made a post about my top 10 scrapbooking tools. The basics when scrapbooking, but  the best about scrapbooking, I think, is playing with all embellishments. So here is my top 10 list and the things that i use the most.
 I love the romantic shabby chic style and then lace and burlap is perfect on their own and together.
 How doesn´t love flowers? I can´t have enough.
 On the romantic and shabby chic note, pearl! Need I say more, pearls and bling in all shape and sizes.
 Pens ends up in both categories, the basic and the fun one. It´s only you that deiced what the pens can or can´t do.
 I have to admit, I was a bit hesitant to the hole washi tape madness. But when I finally try it I loved them. The fabric tape is really a favorite but my advise to you is to get them with good quality.
 I don´t know any one that don´t love to use old yellowed book pages or cute doilies, perfect for the romantic page.
 Pearl and glitter glues will glam up any project in no time.
 There are hundreds of different colors and brands. One spritz and you will never want to give it back. And if you can´t buy them, mix them with some eye shadow and color.
 Stamps, motives and alphas. I mean it´s stamps...
 For no matter what you style there are brads for you.
For the past 6-7 years I have been scrapbooking and doing this post I see that I may have a problem... I need better lights when I take photos.
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment