Sunday, October 6, 2013

Magnolia & flower makeover

This Saturday I doped off my little brother at his tennis class and deiced to pop in to Magnolia to pass the time. When I got there I was a bit surprised that the store was filled with people and it was not even 10 o`clock.  Only I could forget something as the Magnolia Day, but no one elas had. So I took some papers and four stamps that was 10% off. I totlaly missed that it was 50% off on thiere flowers, well well.


But today it´s Monday and that is flower makeover time. So today is a easy but very cute technique that is perfect for spring and fall flowers.

So the steps is flower, glitter glue, pipe the edges. Done! 
For the fall flowers I like to use gold to get that golden fall feeling. For spring or winter, I go for the colder colors, like the ones that are clear with blue/green/lilac glitter. If you want the hole flower to get glittered, put it on the center on the petal and smear it out with your finger. 
Have a great start of the week
Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment