Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall card

Today is about this little fall inspired card. The background paper is from magnolia as so is the stamp. The image as a mat out of some prima flower packing. There is prima leafs in the corner, I though I would skip the flower for once sense it´s a fall card and instead go for the leafs and pearls as berrys. So the red pearls is from Queen & co in the color "classy red", the washi tape is from panduro and yes, I use this on almost all of my project but I just love it. The lace under the ribbon in from pysselskafferiet and the ribbon is from my drawer, I don´t know how has made it. Phu, I think that is it, well except for the circle that I cut out and painted in black chalk paint and draw a heart on it.


Like it? I hope so, I will be back on Monday with more projects, but if you can´t wait chec out my Instagram: juliammkallen or for some inspiration my pintrest: JuliaKallen
This card is in cuttinandstampinchallenges chalk challenge. 

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment