Thursday, October 17, 2013

Layout: Sweet Home

You can fined the pad here
It´s fall and as Halloween is coming up so I have made a summer layout. That is clear logic don´t you think. Any way I have used my new favorite paper pad. It´s the Dear Jane stack from DCWV. So if you are like me and love Jane Austen and that time area, this stack is for you.



Now till the layout.










I took three papers, a brown with fabric like texture, one that looks like a window with burlap and roses in. And the background in a paper with allot of letters on.














To break up the layout I put down burlap and lace across the page. I fastened the burlap and lace with three brads on either side. My photo in in one of the windows and then on a mat of the brown paper.
















And now comes the fun things! Flowers and bling. Sens the photo is taken in the summer with the sun coming through I wanted to get that sort of magic feeling. The big pink rose is the flower from Monday and that helps to bring in the gold, together with the brads, leafs and bling. The burlap from the window I used for the title, My sweet HOME.

Unfortunately the last photo does not show the color really truly, but I hope you can get an idea.

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment