Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Your Path -layout

Happy Tuesday to you all! Today I have a layout to show you, about ME! Yes about me, we scrapbook so much about our hobbies, animals and family but don´t  about our-self.

The title is: "Walk YOUR PATH in your own way" witch I think is really important that we do.  I was looking around in my photo box and found this photo from a few year ago and I just think my "bad ass" face goes with the title.
 I just love the look off this yellow gold bling clusters. I will so do this again :)
 Can you just take a moment to look at this flowers? -Petaloo... You did it right! Oh, and you see the edges on the photo? That is done with Prima´s distressing tool. It´s just amazing...
 Can you tell that I love my dymo?

Details:
Papers: DCWV- "french country", Prima "sea-shore" MME "lost & found" 
Flowers: Petaloo
Title: Dymo and Prima- Ingvild Bolme plate 
Bling: yellow gold
Washi tape: Panduro

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment