Monday, June 23, 2014

Blue Eyed Girl- layout

Happy Monday! Today I have a new layout to show you that I really like!

I used allot of scraps from Graphic 45 and some new papers from Prima- Time Traveler but the background is Basic Grey.
 This lady I have saved for year and finely I cut her out and put her on a layout, and I´m so happy that I did that. And sense I´m so in love with here I gave her some Prima-bling on here skirt.
 More Prima-bling with cut outs from Prima and Graphic 45 with some washitape.
 The title: "Blue eyed girl" in Panduro letters and of course my true love: Dymo.
This layout has allot of layers but isn´t very dimensional. I tryed out some new things; Cuting out the photo, working on a smaller area and not using flower! The last one was hard but I found the Rose-paper in the Time traveler pad!

I hope you like it
Love Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment