Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pion mini album


New video!


If you follow me on instagram you know I have been working on a mini album with Pion Design´s new paper line: "My Precious Daughter" . This collection is so perfect, first of all it has my absolute favorite colors and flower! Seconded, they just think of it all, having 12*12, 6*6*, and ATC sizes.


For this project I got the 6*6 papers and the Memory Notes.
The 6*6 are perfect for making mini albums, as you can see here the papers are 12*12 with 4 6*6. Some of them are simple, patterned, framed or has cut-outs.

The 4*6 I used for pockets and journaling-spots/ photomats.
The 4*3 I used for tags, journaling-spots and I made 2 doubble sided by cutting them as a 6*4 and then fold them in half.



Now here are ALLOT of photos of the mini album:














I´m so in love with this mini and if you want to see how it all came together; check out this video

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment