Sunday, June 29, 2014

to YOU!

The other day I found some long lost Prima stamps of two chandeliers. Sense they had been gone for so long I just wanted to stamp them to see how they would work, so I took some scrap-craft paper and stamped... And just like that I had begun a patterned: one up, one down in lines. And you can´t tell that is is chandeliers at the fist glance, just a really cool graphic patterned!





So naturally I wanted to use my new amazing paper and decided to make a card, sens it´s been so long. So with two papers from My Mind´s Eye- Portobello Road, a doily, some washi-tape and Lindy´s stamp gang- Moon shadow ink in "Smoky Sapphire" I got started!

 All of the pearls and stones are from Magnolias; "Knick Knackery´s. I love how they look on this simple card and mixed together.
 The butterflies are stamps from Prima and Panduro and are embossed with Magnolia´s Black- fine embossing powder. They are stamped on the same paper as the mat to the chandelier- paper and the Magnolia label. This brings in the black, witch add some contrast, and the dark teal color that is so pretty!
 The roses, the patterned paper and details on Tilda is painted with "Smoky Sapphire" it´s such a pretty ink there is taupe and when light hits it: it´s the most amazing light-blue lilac. Tilda her self is colored with distress marker in "Pumice stone".

This card is in the challenges at:

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment