Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Sunshine- mini album

Happy Saturday to you all! I have a something really special to show you today! It´s me first mini album in years! (a part from the prima class... that was a huge inspiration!!) I´m so happy with this album and I have taken allot of photo! and HERE is a video where I show the mini and talk about it... allot...

Here are some details:
measurements: 6"*6,5"
Paper: My Mindes Eye- Lost & Found "Sunshine"
Flowers& Leafs: Prima, metal, pyhobby roses & "Julia´s book-page roses"
Bling: Prima "Time traveler" & pyhobby pearl-swirl











 The tags are made from left over paper and some bling & leafs
I kid you not when I say I have no paper left! The hole pad is in this album! It feel so good to know that I used up as much scrap-paper as possible! I just love this Lost & Found papers and at that same time I didn´t want to much on the pages. So how ever gets it have room to put in their photos and journaling. I put on some 4*4" photo mates in an off-white cardstock, some are glued down and some are in the pockets.

I´m so happy with this mini that I have already started on a new one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment