Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Embrace the Darkness

God day to you all! Today the sun is out and my nose is running! How is it that when it´s finally nice weather, you get sick?! But on the other hand I don´t feel as bad staying in. So yesterday I started playing with the "Time traveler" collection from Prima. If you see my last video you know that I love the papers but I thought they where a bit dark for me.

And it was here I thought that I have to change my attitude... Insted of seeing the papers as "too dark" and hard to work with, I now see it as a challenge and trying out a new style.
 The dark theme comes again in the coloring. First I colored the way that I uselessly do and then I went over with "Black soot" to add contrast. I have to say that I love this darker type and I will keep playing with this technique. Stamp: "Wild Rose- Bella with friend" colors: Distressink & markers

I just love this moments when I get inspired by yourself and dare to try out new things. So I can tell you that I have allot coming up now that is not "me". But I just want to say thank you for reading my blog and watching my youtube, it mean so much to me, thank you!
Love Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment