Sunday, October 2, 2016

Hyssna Kvarn 12x12 scrapbook using Maggie Holmes

I really like making pages about our little day trips! Just think that a few month ago I avoided even to think of them! I have found that I keep these pages a bit simpler and cleaner, using less colors and allot less embellishments. Not that odd really when I usually scrapbook one photo here I use two or three.
On this page I wanted to try capture the feel of this old water mill that has turned into a café. I like this black & white paper from Maggie Holmes and the feel of tea and cakes that it gives. Also you know I love my leafs and I just this they are the perfect thing to add (to pretty much anything). I keeped the color to black & white with green and silver accents to work with the photo.






No comments:

Post a Comment