Monday, September 16, 2013

Flower makeover


Today I´m going to go through how I did the flowers that are on the "Britta & Julia" http://juliakallen.blogspot.se/2013/09/scrapbookpage-britta-julia.html,

I started with a flower (well obviously) ( www.pyhobby.se ) that just has color on the edges, witch makes them really easy to color.












So now I cut of the stem so I can take out the pistils.












Like this. Now there is just two paper flowers.












When I color flowers like this (with green in the middle.) I start with spraying with a light color glimmer mist or similar, or water if you don´t wan´t the sparkly. When the flower no longer is dry i take and dip a green color in the middle. Because the flower is wet the green will move out and will not look so stark.







And this is how it looks on the layout.


Love Julia