Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gothenburg scrapbook fair 2013

After been waiting for moth, finely the day came, the 2nd November. So I dragged my friend Ellen with my to Gothenburg. We had are really good time and did a make & take too.

 allot of scrappers gathering around the demo table. 
 Helen from Creativica show how to use promarkers. Not that I use them but she was really good at it so I just mite give it a try. 
 It was so fun to see all scrappers from teens to seniors. 

 We finished the day with a make & take from Ci Li in papers. Ellen was first up to show off the her natural scrapping skills. It was so fun that I bough a couple of the products that we use to make the Christmas card.
 And here is my finished card with the cutest stamp all I did when I got home was to color the deer and add the dymo. So it was the withe embossing enamel and mica's from Stamendous that I just had to have after trying them on this card. 






















And here is the haul and now I will have no problems with finding stuff to do the next week. Except from the mica´s I super exacted for the mod podge melts and shapes! O and the prima pad "All about ME". Well all of it to be honest.

Check out instagram for more photos and projects befoer they hit the blob; juliammkallen

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment