Thursday, November 7, 2013

Christmas card

I know it´s only a week in November but I already have that Christmas spirit. So scene I love playing with mica´s that I got from the scrapbooking fair this past weekend I decided to do a Christmas card.

The base is from primas "En Francais", some note washi tape and burlap. I love using flower but on a Christmas card it´s hard to do that. So I took out green leafs and red pearls and voila; Christmas!
 Aged book pages and lace and I´m happy. The stamp is from Magnolia but I can´t remember witch year I got it. It was how ever the same year as I got the "God Jul" ticket stamp. (God Jul is Merry Christmas in Swedish)
 On this card I used the tea stained micas and chunky withe embossing enamel. This withe powder is great as snow and just because, I had some gold in there too.
This card is in the challenge over at Tildas town
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment