Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Layout: Blomstertid

I got so inspired from the scrapbook fair this weekend so I made a layout using the stuff I bought. The papers is from Maja Design- Blomstertid and then I used perfect pearls and Lindy´s stamp gang on the background. With this layout I wanted to use the mica´s to get that effect of looking down in the lake, like my brother is doing on the photo.

 To get that feeling I sprayed a teal color end then dabbed with gold paint. Then I used a glue pen to glue down mica flecks and then some gold pearls. The color of the mica's is in tea-stained, bronzed tarnished and pearl.
 The flowers is in the same color as the paper, blue and yellow, just like our Swedish flag ;) I used allot of leaf and gold rhinestones in the center.
 The butterfly I made using mod podge mold and melts. The butterfly is painted in acrylic paint, bottle, and then soft brushed over with gold.
This is a really summer layout and I love how the "bottom of the lake" turned out with the mica flecks.
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment