Sunday, January 19, 2014

The shabby-chic Mermaid

So I know that I shouldn´t but I did go to Panduro to check out the sale... Do I need to say more? Well I found this paper pad from Panduros Tilda brand called "Sweet Christmas" and I just love it. So I have been playing with it and the best thing is that it´s not a purely Christmas pad. You can use it for allot of things like a winter card:








I took one pattern paper and then I used the die-cut sheet for the mat and the tag.
 Some pink flower to lift the grays. The book-page pebble I have made my self.

 This mermaid I one of my favorite! This one is one of thous that I took to my gran and tried some different distress ink coloring. I´m really liking the result but I couldn´t resist the shabby white fran-tage...
  I must say that i´m in love with this card and I woundn´t mind getting this on my birthday ;)
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment