Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Stamping Organization


As a crafter and scrapbooker we all have allot of small items that disappears all the time. One of those thing are my stamps and for years I have try ed to find the perfect organization of them. I´ve had them in a draw but could never find the one i wanted. I´ve tryed to sort them by them and then in plastic pockets, this took up way to muck space and the pockets broke. So for some time ago I thought about this idea. It´s just a A4 binder with 4 photo pockets on each side, 8 in total. This is perfect for me, I can easily see all of my stamps, they don´t take up more space then a binder and the photo pockets are the right size. In this pockets the stamp fits (and my clears stamps also fits) And the best part is that I can put the images in with the stamps if I get any left over.

But not all stamps are small enough to fit in the pockets, then I just take a full A4 plastic pocket. (image no 4) So now I have tyred this system for quite some time and I can say that I will not change a thing!
How do you store you´re stamps? Let me know in the comments below or on pintrest

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment