Thursday, August 14, 2014

August-scrap-kit +Barock part 2

                                                        *Barock part 2!*

Hello!
Today I have 3 layouts to show you! Witch means that my Barock album is finished! (Part 1 is here) I used allot from my August-scrap-kit . I´m so happy to have it done and now when ever I miss him terribly I can just open that album.

The first layout here is not made with the kit, the 8x8 paper is pieced together with tiny strips from My Minds Eye- Flea Market 6x6 pad. The layout is rather simple with the focus on the photo. Using black helps to frame the focus and creates contrast that I felt this layout really needed with the soft colors and doily. I wanted the all of the layout to go together without looking to matchy. So working with layers and keep bringing black in really does the trick.

I really like this layout with the colors and the blue bling, it really stands out in the album. And just to add some demotion makes a big differences!
 This layout is really 2 but I made them to be 1. I started with this pink/purplish paper from Magnolia, spacing it equally in the two 8x8 pages.  I then added layers from the august-scrap-kit.
 All of the chipboard is from Prima- SeaShore and I think the colors works so good together. The journaling I did is around the layout so it looks like a old phone-wire type. Bye the way, I love this photo of him, it really show how amazing he was! and big! he was 173 cm and I´m only 168cm.
 All of the photos on this layout I printed at home on a plain cardstock and that is why they look so muted. But I don´t think that is a big deal, If I had decided to have them printed I would have had to wait for a long time (we usually order big badges) but now the album is done!
 The last layout is called "Massage" and the photo is of Barock getting massage when he was really sick. He loved this so I wanted to make sure I got that in the album. Here to I have layering going on and of course the black lace washi-tape.  I also used the blue glitter letter from my kit.

I really hope you liked this layouts and this little mini series about Barock. Now I have only 1 more layout left to show you from what I made with my august-scrap-kit and then I have something new on the works that I think you´ll really love!
Till then
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment