Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August kit-layout 2: Kerstin on walk

Hello!

I´m back with a new layout using my august-scrap-kit! This layout was inspired by a spread in a magazine, the pastel colors with the black

The kit was put together with a vintage and shabby chic feel in mind but picking put some colors and going with a white cardstock can change everything!


              Here is the video!


So light yellow, blue and pink with black accents. I used a stamp from the optimist stamp collection from Prima to stamp a border around the edge. The paper-layers are put around the photo in like a T-shape to help draw the eye.
I used the same blue glitter-letters from the previous layout together with my dymo and black letter. The resins are from a mod pogde  resin mold, painted with white paint and distress ink.
 I just couldn´t stay away from the black lace washi-tape but it just works with everything!

I hope you like the layout and don´t forget to check out the video: HERE

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment