Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Vintage Christmas card

I have a new card to show you, I though of showing you an old one, but then  I though; "Better not..." ( Yes I´m a big "Pitch Perfect" fan)

So here is my vintage Christmas card:
I wanted to try something different, vintage with a pinch of Christmas. 
 This little girl in her winter fur fits perfect. Just look at her eyes, I bet some one just told her that it´s snowing. She is from a sheet from Melissa Frances filled with vintage photos.
 The roses where withe in the start but not for long... I took and mixed red ink and some gold glimmer to a glimmer mist and sprayed the flowers. In the center there is some brown glimmer mist for some depth.
 Tilda is colored with distress ink and then there is fran-tage in shabby white around her.
I wanted to make a card that incorporated Christmas not letting it take over. So with neutral papers, lace and pearls then we have some Christmas elements. 
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment