Sunday, February 3, 2013

Survive the winter



 If you like me live in a colder climate you know what the cold will do to you. Hands turn dry, hair turns into frizz and lips into sandpaper. Urge. But after almost 19 winters I have found some products that will easy the winter moth. So today I will show you some of them that I just love and really saves my hair and skin from October to march.





 


 I can´t tell you how many bottles I have gone through the last year of Garnier Fructis Nurti Repair 3 Shampoo and conditioner. This stuff is amazing and I´m not just taking about the smell. I can actually brush my hair after showering now! I can´t say enough good thing about it. So if you have dry and damage hair give this guys a shot and I truly believe you will not be sorry.





Some times our hair need extra help. In just 1 minute Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair repair makes your hair silky smooth. This is for very damaged and dry hair so I put this in my hair once every week and I still get amassed how good it is. But I do have to confess that I´m not crazy for the smell, it´s in no way bad, just... special. It is really good and I really recommend it to you with dry hair.

If my hair is really sad and frizzy I let the mask sit in my hair for a couple of hour es. Then you can talk about silky smooth ;)



It´s not just our hair how need extra caring, our body's dry up too. This Nivea Pure & Natural Body Lotion is made out of 95% natural origin, with organic argan oil and for normal to dry skin. My poor dry legs and arms gets nice and soft after this creamy body lotion from Nivea. The formula is rather thicker so it takes some time to rub it in. But it´s really good as a hand cream too. I have had this bottle sens the summer and it´s still a good amount left... It has a sweet fresh sent that reminds you of the spring, early summer.




We can´t forget our face. Our face is very vulnerable especial in the winter so it´s really impotent to remember to take extra good care of it. I use this Yves Roucher Nutritive Végétal intense nourishing balm Night under my eyes, forehead and cheeks every night. It´s so light  and it smells so nice and sweet. I really like that it´s so light to put on and the fresh feeling you get after wards.









I have saved the best for last, I have one of this at my bed, in all of my jackets, in my handbag and in my car. I just can´t use any anther lip balm then this one. The Nivea Pure & Natural my favorite is the Milk & Honey and Olive & Lemon. I know what your thinking. Olive & Lemon?! Yes this is amazing, put this on before you go to bed and you will wake up with super soft lips.


Surviving in the winter while looking cute is not easy but I hope this tips will be helpful for you.

Love Julia
.

No comments:

Post a Comment