Saturday, February 22, 2014

Think Pink

Hello all of my crafty friends! I hope you all have had a good week, mine as been filled and I´m afraid too look at my next week. But what better way too relax then to sit down at the desk?

I used papers from Panduros "Sweet Christmas" and DCWV "Dear Jane".
 I wanted to use some ribbon and found this twain and made a bow.
 Some book-page flowers together with pink sprayed roses just can´t go wrong. The little heart is on if the steams that I just twisted.
 I couldn´t resist some fran-tage and micas. The key is a half key, flat on the other side so it´s easy to glue down.
 This is one of my favorit stamp from Magnolia, She is just so cute! Colored with distress ink and then I sprinkled some UTEE over to make "water drops".

This card is in this challenge:
Hope you like it and keep your eyes up for more posts and videos :)
And for more head on over to instagram: juliammkallen

No comments:

Post a Comment