Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Layout: Moa 21

Happy Wednesday everyone, well not for me, I´m sick so instead of being a riding- instructor am a coach-sitter today. But that means that you get a new post today!

Today am showing you a layout of our calf Moa 21 from the day she was born.

 The papers are from Maja Design and this glass bubbles I just glued over prima papers with 2 and a 1. The flowers are misted with pink mists.
 So with all the green paper I wanted some pop of pink that picks up her sweet nose so flowers and allot of pearls. I also made a border with 4 washi-tapes. Just to add some layers.
 I wanted some black so I embossed this stamp in a fine embossing powder from Magnolia.
 And here we have the cutest little calf. She almost cuter now when she has her full winter fur and looks like a tiny bear.
So I hope you all like this layout, I really like that is "open" in the middle and the embossed flower-stamp...

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment