Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tilda with pie

Hello all crafty people, I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Here in Sweden it has snowed and rained allot, so I have stayed inside most of the time crafting and watching some movies. That is one of the things that I love with crafting in my room now, I can have my laptop near my desk so I can watch movies or series when I craft. O and last night I saw the new Jane Eyre, well it´s not NEW new, but now I have seen it too. I saw another a few years ago but this one was really good, the other one was a bit creepy.

Well I not just going to talk about movies because I have a new card to show you! I saw a -sketch- card challenge and tough I would give it a try. You can find it here: Magnolia mania challenge






So I wanted a spring card with light colors, green and yellow. The papers are from DCWV- Butterfly Garden.
 Tilda is colored with distress ink and put on an old book-page and congregated board.
 This is my not so White Roses, the big ones are sprayed with a yellow mist and the small ones are dipped. The largest flowers with curled petals are a Prima flower and is sprayed with a Pearl mist.
 To bring is some light yellow tones I took this Panduro washi tapes that comes in a set if three, the third has birdcages I think.
 And some more sprayed and dipped roses.
 And a little "Thank you" stamp. All over the card I put out gold/yellow pearls from PyHobby

This card is this challenges: 
I hope you liked my spring card and I have tried to find links to the places from where I got the stuff I talked about so you can find them.

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment