Saturday, June 15, 2013

Scrapbook page "My Princes"

Here are another page made with the Panduro Design paper pad that at lest I call the Cirkus pad. This design is with playing cards and a magic hat with a bunny. But it´s not the bunny nor the cards that made me choose the design it´s the blue color and the soft borders and swirls.











Staring a page I ether choose the photos first or the background. Today I started with this two photos of my horses that are not with me any more.
I start with placing them where I´d like them, crop them to fit and then I distressed the edges with a break blade knife.











Then I choose some flowers, this ones are different Prima flowers with some bling and pearls from the e-Line. The pearls swirls are from Zva in a cream color












And here are the end result. I usually try to make the layout easy on the eye and here I´ve do it in a diagonal. This both frame the focal point, the pictures, and make the layout flow easily. The tittle is a small one in my handwriting and it says, in Swedish, Mina Prinsar (my princes)


I hope you like it

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment