Friday, June 14, 2013

Scrapbook layout

 
 
I just got this amazing paper pad from Panduro Design I think it´s called Cirkus, but I´m not sure. Never the less the designs are absolutely beautiful, full of circus motives.  One of the designs was this with the carousel horses and I thought it perfect to a layout of my favorite horses from Strömma, my old school.


Here is the design in a light blue with script, border and a carousel with horses. The carousel I thought so pretty that I wanted to end hands it.










Here you see how it ended out, I just took some regular liquid glue and when it dried it turned clear. I really like how it looks and on the top I just stuck a heart that I had cut out from one of the other papers and covered in crackle accents. I made some pices and put them around the layout.








The journaling spot a made from some craft paper and took a white pen and draw a little design around it. Then I wrote a couple of word about my lovely school horses and then put a heart at the end.









I had heard about washi tape but never tried it but this I love, it fabric tap (?) What ever it´s called I really like it, it´s super easy and looks great. The arrows are Tim Holtz grunge board in harlequin, painted in white and then some blue paint that looks like pearlescent. And some dymo labels.








And here we have the finished layout, not to shabby ;) .
And maybe you remember Nova (Kasanova) From another post? it´s the same horse you see.

I hope you like it

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment