Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Scrapbook page Kerstin

Why chance something good? So I sticking with the Panduro design "cirkus" for a couple more of layouts. Today I ´ve chosen the backside of one of the designs. This one is a distressed with pink hearts. I the photo of this layout is of one you might all ready know. This the one and only Kerstin!














Here I start with laying out what I´m going to use. A photo mat out of craft paper, a prima flower, petaloo flower and leaves and behind the photo I have a prima packaging. Sense it´s for Kerstin I wanted a feminine and cute layout.











When it´s a glued down I add some pearl swirls from Zva for that extra touch. As you can see I have taken leaves in brown and gold as well as green and this for bringing out that fall feeling in the photo.










So here is the end result, some pink E-line bling from Prima and a dymo title. I really like the soft and dreamlike feel of the layout and if you want to know more about Kerstin, go to kennel Surround's website: http://www.kennelsurround.se/

Love Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment