Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hej! Scrapbook Layout

Hello! Toady the sun is shining and the birds are singing. I´ve just got in from a walk with miss Wiola and thought it would be suitable to share this layout with you all!


The photo is from a few weeks ago before we left for our skiing trip and left the dogs with my sister. She looks so sad in this photo, like she knows we are about to leave her, so I wanted to do a layout about that and that I will never be able to say goodbye to her.
I really like the colors of the papers to the black & white photo and the watercolors in the background.
 All of the papers where stitched in to place with my sewing-machine and I just went around this flag  for extra detail.
 Just a single flower to tie in the colors and patterns in the layout and 2 gold-glitter hearts to finish it off. I wanted to use a chipboard frame but non seamed to fit so i took a smaller on and put it of the photo to frame the journaling in stead. I think we forget to see frames as embellishments, they can be used in so many different ways. 

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment