Wednesday, March 25, 2015

This is Svea -scrapbook layout

Hello!

Here is a layout with my favorite collection, Open Book, of my favorite cat, Svea.

Lets jump right to it. This layout is made with the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes -Open Book and if you have seen some of my videos or read some  of my posts you might have noticed that I have a thing for this collection. And I on this page wanted to go with do a panel of different paper in light color.
 The photo is dark, well Svea is black so, and I have it in a frame from that same collection. Around the frame I used similar flowers to create this free feeling
 Sens the photo is so dark and the paper so light I wanted to some more black to bring up the contrast. So I took a no-perfect brush and made journaling spots.
 The patterned paper is put down with my sewing-machine, I love that tiny added texture and then just distressed the edges.


 Flower from the Open Book and the fabric is from Prima as are the bling. And I have to say I love how this cluster turned out with the colors and textures. 
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment