Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Project Life Week 40

Hello!
It´s Tuesday and I´m about to show you my week 40! For this week I made a kit for project life and two layouts. I started with two papers from Basic Grey "wisteria"  after that I took some cards from the "Good Times" value pack from Becky Higgins. So this was my base and then I picked different  bits and pieces.

For this week I decided to make a full spread for two reasons; I had so many photos that I wanted to incorporate and I wanted to use as much as I could from the kit...
 This page design is from Simple Stories- Sn@p and I love that you get vertical and horizontal photos and the long 12x2. That strip of course you can embellish and use the space more then I did but I just wanted that amazing paper! So on this page it´s very bare, a title card and a few nature photos. The 4x6 filler card I just painted with black ink "The sky is awake" witch is a quote from from Frozen.
 On the right side I have more I have more journaling. The October card is lilac water-color and black ink. My favorite photo is the one on the far right of Fridolf. I love the light and he fact that he looks normal... I hardly ever get a photo of him, let alone one where he looks good. I also decided to to take a screen-shot of my phone. I see this everyday but in five years I most certainly will have forgot what apps I used everyday.
 I did went with a simple title card, witch I don´t normally pick. I tend to go with the cards where I can journal but sens I did a double spread I picked this cute one. Half a doily and the ticket is from the "Notes & Things" from Crate paper. So simple and the gold helps to bring the left and right sides together,
 On this design you have two 3x4 card and I picked two from Instagram, one is of our Cinnamon-buns and one is from Wilna Fursenburg. The 4 of October is the Cinnamon-buns day in Sweden and of course that has to be celebrated and the other is just "hey, I´m in the art & design class"
 The "October" is painted on watercolor paper and the cut out old school- pint & cut...
I also worked on have the heart brads on the page and I really like them.
 I love this 3x4 from the "Notes & Things" that looks like a tiny book cover. And what better then a dymo label?

I hope that you like this spread as much as I do! This week I have two layouts to show you so look out on Wednesday and Friday!

Have a great week
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment