Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Project Life week 42

Hello!

How is your week so far? In this part of the world it rains... And Wiola loves it! I don´t.... But anyhow, this is the day where I show you my progress in Project Life. Here is week 42:

For this week I picked a Sn@p pocket and the Theresa Collins "Life Emporium" 6x6 pad. This design has 6 4x4 ans 4 3x4, perfect for instagram photos.

 The title card I made in the Rhonna Design App, the colors works perfect with both photos and "Life Emporium". I just wrote week- number- date to date. And a pretty flower. I love this way of combining digital and physical scrapbooking. And with this app you can make a card in-front of the TV or waiting for prince Charming...
 I used some of the stickers from the collection and and cut white strips to journal on sens the wood paper is a bit hard to see.
 Witch is what I should have done on my muffins card, but hey, it works and I love that pattern!


I hope you all have a great week
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment