Monday, September 29, 2014

Project Life week 38

Hello and happy Tuesday!

For this week of project life I wanted to try something different. Last week I used the Maggie Holmes mini kit; Flea market. I decided to go with a 6x6 pad from Teresa Collins; Life Emporium. I love the colors and the patterns are too pretty! This pad don´t only have 6x6 designs but some with 6x4 and 3x4 (and some other cut-outs elements) I also used the two sticker sheets that is in the collection.



Sens I only do one page per week I don´t have much room for filler cards so that means I have to be more creative! Here I have a title card, the "V38" are gold glitter letters from "once upon a time" from DCWV. In the right corner I cut out some elements and stuck them down with a stapler. on the bottom right corner I just made a simple collage, now after I´m not to crazy about it but yeah.
 For one of the 3x4 cards I cut out a design from the pad and the other I cut out a 3x4 from the cork paper, added a sticker and a grid paper.
 "Start each day with a grateful heart" well how about a gold heart? Or a gold bloop... Yeah not so good. 
Just love how well this colors goes together, I would never thought of this combo but that is why it´s so fun! 


Have a great week 40 and I hope to see you next week for week 39!
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment