Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wiola

Hello!

I have decided to make this to puppy-week! I have made a few layout of the puppies over the past weeks and what better time then right now to show you?

The first layout is of Wiola and by far my favorite! Maybe because I sprayed the hole thing with gold paint...


The layout is started on a white cardstock, the grid paper is cut down about a centimeter on each side. Next is the wood-paneling (I think it looks like a floor) it´s cut to 12x3-ish. The sky paper is 4x6 and then the photo is matted on that same floor-paper. All of the papers are from Crate Paper Best of pad, and from Maggie Holmes.
 The photo is edited in the Rhonna Design App and that is what inspired this layout. Under the photo is a doily and two tages out of watercolor paper. I just took a pink and purple gelatos and colored them before I sprayed them with gold.
 The wood arrows and  heart are from studio Calico and the bows are resins I made and, you guessed it, sprayed with gold. And let´s just take a minute to admire this thikers. I mean gold with dots... Just wish they would come with more A´s.
 The same cluster of embellishments can be fount in the upper left corner. Sequins, wood and gold = LOVE.

I´ll say this agien just because I can, I love this layout. The photo and colors and the dropes of glod. The only thing missing is journlaing but hay! Then it would be perfect, and I don´t do perfect ;)

Love Julia 





No comments:

Post a Comment