Monday, July 4, 2016

Minialbum start to finish *2016* using Maggie Holmes "Bloom"


Last year I made a minialbum with some instagram photos and the Maggie Holmes "Confetti". I love that mini with photos and journaling about that time. I wanted to make another on for this year;

This year I used the latest collection by Maggie Homes, how else? 
The making of this album is really rather simple, here are the measurements I used:
 The pages are about 6*12" and scored at 4" and then just before 4", to make the fold easier. 
 I made my cover out of chipboard dressed with pretty paper. I made 6 pages, with sewn pockets, out of white cardstock. These are folded and in between the pages I placed a pieces of twin. I pulled out the twin throw two holes in the spine and then tied them. 
















Products used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment