Thursday, July 14, 2016

Haul: Scrapbook.com -july 2016 + Heidi Swapp Texturepaste & stencils review

About 2 weeks ago I made an order at scrapbook.com, you know just the "must haves" like trimmer blades and gold Heidi Shine... But I also wanted to try the texture paste so I got the gold (surprise!) and a set of two stencils.

Shoppinglist (the must-haves):
Trimmerblades
Tim Holtz "Small Talk"
Heidi Swapp Color Shine "Gold"
Heidi Swapp texture paste "Gold"
Heidi Swapp Stencils "dots"
Well I just had to try the paste and stencils right away!
So here is my thoughts: 

The paste is amazing! It truly is gold-like, easy to work with and drys rather quickly. The only thing is the tub, not being able to put the paste back if you get too much. All in all 4,5 and I want more colors! The black and the teal are on my wishlist.
The stencils are of good quality, sturdy and thick. You get a nice and sharp look but I would have liked the material to be  easier to clean of. Also these I'll giva a 4,5.


No comments:

Post a Comment