Friday, March 11, 2016

the Crate paper "Hello Love" Marathon

Today I  have a longer process video, doing four pages. Why you might wounder. Well, when I got the "Hello Love" I told myself that I had to use it up before march... I didn't so earlier this week I sat down. pulled out some photos I wanted to scrap and just dug in.

I love doing it this one, just letting go using what ever with out thinking if I should save this or that. I had so much fun and loving the pages! I had two "guidelines" 1 was just to use all of these pretty papers and 2 was to use my sewing-machine. Now when I knew I was going to have a marathon I just placed it on my desk and I used it on every page!

The first page I love!!! Inspired by a pattern in the collection I cut the papers in different angels and sew around them 
 This page is about our process in rally-o and what we still need to work on. I love these tiny wood vener letters from Studio Calico and they just spell out the date and #Rally Wiola
 The bold gold glitter word is from Maggie Holmes "Open Book" collection from last year and it goes so well with my favorit leaves! 
 I like using black as an accent color, it makes the layout pop and bumbing up the contrast
 The second page is a easy and clean page with two big layers and all the 
embellishments on the photo.
 I punched out some hearts and played with some stickers and then the page was done!

 Also here I have sewn around it really adds allot. Love how simple is it, 
have to scrap-lift my self later...
 With a gold striped background and a piller of die-cuts, this one is not clean and easy. But it is fun.
Here I really wanted to use all of those pieces that I have been looking at fore the past month but haven't found a place for them. Now They have one, all on the same place! 
 This page is about how much I love my mum and how happy I am when we get to spend some time alone together, like this snowy day. 
 Also this page I thoink would be super easy to scrap-lift and get a totally different result. 
Last page from the epic "Hello Love" marathon, and also this one I'm super happy with. The page is about when we where at My Dog to show baby Majken and baby Laban (Majken- Best In Breed puppy) Here I layed out some paint samples that happened to match perfectly! 
Love these colors together with the bold black
 More sewing and some wood
 I added some black & white washi over and under the photo, just to ground it and to add more of that black.

As you might have guessed I love this line and to work with it, check out my other blogpost, the crate paper Hello Love -pages- to see the pages without process videos and read more about it!
Love Julia!



No comments:

Post a Comment