Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Maggie Holmes "Bloom" Haul

I really liked the new collection "Bloom" by Maggie Holmes made for Crate Paper, So pretty
with fun colors and beautiful floral. But getting your hands on it has proven very difficult!  
If I like a line I like to get the 12x12 paper pad, ephemera, stickers and maybe the chipboard or some fun embellishment. But sens "Bloom" has been so popular the paper pad is sold out, the ephemera is nowhere to be found and is hiding somewhere with the chipboard... 

But I did mange to get my hand on these:
  • 5 12x12 dubble-sided papers
  • the cardstock stickers
  • the clear stickers
  • the 6x6 paper pad
  • the stamp-set 


This stampset is so pretty! I love it and have played with it all weekend! 

 The 12x12 papers I got are: "little bird", "moments", "lizzy", "ribbons" & "adore"

Loving the black swan  and bow papers! 
I do would want the pad and the ephemera but I think with the pretty papers and the stickers I can make some pretty layouts (if I don't hord everything...) And if I absolutely love it, I can buy more later when it's back in stock.

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment