Thursday, April 9, 2015

Re-Organizing the scraprom!

Hello! so yesterday I just got this urge to do a big cleans of my space and do some re-organizing. I didn´t take all that long and I´m so happy now when it´s over!

Before
 There is allot of stuff but I have decided to tackle it head on!



 After
 So now I have project life, tools and misc stuff to my left
 and messy stuff to my right. Is this better? I don´t know.
 The stencils and thicker are now hanging on hooks don´t know if it´s better but that´s the thing, I don´t know if I don´t try!
 So things are tried and and true like my hooks where I have my heat-gun and glue-gun. Best thing ever!
 One of the best things I have done is to bring up this extinction outlet, so easy to reach. Here I have the battery-charger for my camera, sewing machine, heat-gun (this are always plugged in) and at the end my glue-gun. 
 But this is how I want to store my adhesives but it just doesn´t work, I can´t keep it in order but in till I come up with something, this is the way it has to be.

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment