Sunday, April 5, 2015

Love Notes- Mini Album

Hello!

I love making mini albums, I have a harder time putting photos in but that´s another story. So here is a little video of my latest mini.

I used the paper pad and journaling cards from the Love Notes line to make this paperbag mini and D-ring to bound
 4 sheets of 12*12 and no waist! The 12*12 I used for covering the covers, the paperbags and the "scraps" as inserts in the bag. I also used the journaling cards in the album, putting in them randomly and I just love that! 

 Here is an example, on the right a 4*6, than a 3*4 and a bag with a insert. Different sizes and things to pull, that is whats so fun with mini albums.  And  because of the D-rings one can add or move around the cards as seen fit.
















Sens I´m not keeping this one, I put this in one o the bags. Some journaling cards, stickers and alphas, so that how every buys it can really make it their own.




I hope you´ll liked this album and that you feel inspired to try one yourself! Now I have a date with Mr Selfridge

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment