Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Project Cheval: part 1- Saknar Dig

Hello!
I have started a new project, an album about my pretty pony. He was an amazing pony and we where together for half of my life! So now I feel that I want to have an album just for him, about him. He is a big part of my previously albums but in this one I don´t want to focus on when or where. I want the story not how many procent we got on a competition. My plan is to take photo and use them as promts for telling our story.

The first layout I made is titled: Missing you
The story here is that after all of this years I still dream about him, and I wanted a page about that. That I´m still missing him. So I really wanted a dream like layout with soft colors and a hint of magic. Looking at it now; I´m so happy.
 The elements I used I picked for there color and feel to go with my dreamy thought. The thickers from Dear Lizzy are just perfect with that sugared finish and the soft colors of the Kiss Kiss chipboard works a charm.
 I added my journaling to a tag from the same paper-line though I wanted to keep the focus on that middle part and the kraft didn´t wokr as a background for the journaling.
 The last thing I added was this tiny words from Tim Holtz. "you are home" This means that the kraft gets picked up, it creates an interest and not to mention very meaningful to me. 

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment