Sunday, April 19, 2015

Project Life week 16

Hello!
I have been complaining allot on my camera not behaving so today I was surprised the he acted well, on the other hand my printer did not...

For this week I wanted the page protector I used last week, but sens I used it last week I didn´t have it. So I took another from Simple Stories that had 3 4*6 and 1 6*12. I just saw, not that straight with my machine. 
 Best title card ever! If I may say so. I did some water colors earlier and loved this card. This has been me the week and I even draw in my new flower lights the 4*6 is also a watercolor card from today. To finish it I added some gold thickers and a date stamp.
 Here I took anther watercolor card, taped it to a 4*6 and then printed this small collage from the Project Life App. I really like doing my journaling in the app and on this I used a card from the Midnight kit.
 In the 2*12 pocket I put a paper from the Open Book (!) and then 4 2*2 photos with tiny word stickers from Tim Holtz. If you didn´t want that 2*12 pocket it´s super easy to just cut it of.
 Here you can really see the bad mood my printer was in and I just gave up. I´ll try to print again later but now I´m just o sick of it, it´s just supposes to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment