Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Project Life week 47

Hello!

Project Life, I´m so glad I have met you! Lately I really have embraced the simplicity of project life, just photos and cards. I have also worked hard on changing my attitude when scrapbooking in generally. Instead of thinking "so pretty, want to save" I try to think "so pretty, want to use!". Because if that flower or paper are so pretty, you will buy more of it! And for that reason I´m going to continue to use the Maggie Holmes mini kit for this week.


 I picked the cards with mint color because I wanted that cool feel to come through that we had this week. Another thing is that I added a flip pocket from Simple Stories so that I could add two extra photos. The journaling card behind the photo of the goats are the backside of a card from last week. That color was just right and why not use it?

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment