Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Project Life w 45

Week 45 and I did not have a plan. I did the title card but the rest, no idea. And that is how it is for many others. I tend to think about what card or paper I want to use during the week but not this week. 
 Here is my title card I made in the Rhonna Design App, witch by the way is my favorite app... after instagram.  I love the colors and the gold frame.
 The 3x4 cards was a bit of an challenge to fix. But in the end I picked a November calender, a brush filler card and a journaling card from Good Times value pack
 Wiola is a big part of my life sense I can´t do much. My back and head have been worse this week but having her makes me smile and that makes such a big different.  ...O and ice cream!

Have a great week, I have some videos planed from my art journal that I hope that you will like
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment