Monday, February 22, 2016

Right Now- scrapbook process

A few weeks ago I shard a card and a layout using the Crate paper Confetti dies.
I love these dies and use them mostly to cut out leafs from watercolor paper. The "scrap" from the die cuts are so pretty I have made several pages with them and here is one:
This page is a "right now" page with stuff I like right now. So I thought, if i'm to make a page about what I like right now, I should use the stuff I like right now to make it... deep...
But I do really like the "scrap"/negativ space that the dies makes and it makes an interesting layer on the page without adding to much weight. 
 I had so much fun making this page and I think it's one of those pages that will be fun making over and over and the "right now" stuff changes. 
 So right now jan/feb 2016 I like:
to read: swedish history
to drink: ice-coffee
to eat: sandwiches
watching: Baka med Manuela
listening to: The scrap gals
making: scrapbooking
wanting: holiday
avoiding: bad weather
training: rally-O & french


Papers: Crate Paper "Hello Love" & "Craft Market"
             Webstre's pages "Beautiful Chic"
Dies: Crate Paper "Confetti"
Stamps: Crate Paper "Shine roller phrase stamp"
              7 Papers "Darcy"
              American Crafts "Shimelle roller date stamp"
Washi: PyHobby 

related videos:


I'm so happy with this page and I hope to have given you some inspiration...
More layout will be coming soon with "die-scraps"
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment