Wednesday, August 19, 2015

This is what it´s all about 12*12 scrapbook process

I love tassels, I think they are so cute, elegant and easy. But having a big tassel on your page will definitely add some bulk... So I started to do water-colored tassels, I used them here and also today.

I think this layout turned out super fun and festive but I do think I might go back and change the journaling. I don´t like how it looks....

 Trying to add more soft materials to my pages, like ribbon and lace. Here I found this old ivory and added it to the layers. Also I really like sawing on my pages and here whit paper, lace and vellum I like it even more.
But my favorite part has to be this photo of W, I played whit photo shop and made it B&W except her tongue. 

I had made this a while back and lucky for me the colors worked so well whit Maggie Holmes "Confetti" line!

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment