Wednesday, August 12, 2015

DIY; This is you

Hello!
As you may have noticed I now post two videos a week, one in the week ends and one on Wednesday, and today it´s Wednesday! On this layout I worked whit my DIY theme, trying to use things I have done, altered or just work a bit harder on the layout.
On this one I took inspiration from this layout, I have it hanging next to my desk to inspire me... 
it seams work! 

here I wanted black and white
 this is YOU, that is the title for this page of Wiola. This photo is so...her, Waving her paw and always wanting to be close. I didn´t journal on this page, just a title and two quotes from Tim Holtz "small talk" . I didn´t want to add to much text, letting the title be a strong focus, just as Wiola is a strong personalty.
 At first I just wanted the page to be black and white but I had to add this blue tassels and some gold. But I love that I did and the gold is so bold together whit this colors and that "YOU" is a focus, just like she is. It was so fun working whit this colors and they make a big impact in the album!
 The background is white and then a painted craft A4 whit white and paynes. I love this color combo and so happy that I use it... as I don´t uselly do...It´s so easy to make this things, not so easy to find a place for them. But now I have made two so this was a winner!
 "if you´re lucky enough to be different, never change"
 Love black and white one black and white! And the Maggie Holmes embellishments work so well together even though they are from different collection, it´s all about the colors!
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment