Sunday, July 6, 2014

Svea- The Queen


*new video HERE*

Hello everyone! Today I have a layout to show you and just so you know; I love It!
The reason you why you can feel surprise in my voice is because I used a sketch and I normally have a hard time with them, so you can understand how happy I am now when it look so good! The sketch I was inspired by was Primas- BAP (Build-A-Page)


I grabbed my Prima papers, bling and leafs, put on some music and just had a really good time with inks and allot of paint.

And as you all now I´m on a mission to use up my scraps, all the papers are Prima but from 3 different collections; "Romance Novel" (the only 12*12) the rest is scraps from: "Sea Shore" and "Time Travelers memories" .
 I´m so happy with this black flowers with the gold edge, even the leafs got a slab of gold on them
 The layers behind the photo is packaging from different collections, I have to say that I love that Prima makes such cute packaging so you can use it and don´t just through it away.
 Here she is, The Queen, on the windowsill. I took this photo a while back but she is always sitting on the windowsill, odd cat.
 The "Time travelers memories"- bling fits perfect! 

I hope you like it and if you want to see how I put this together check out this video: *HERE*

Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment