Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bunny´s Birthday- card

Happy Easter to you all! Right now there is feathers everywhere here and mom is boiling eggs like crazy. So I´m sneaking away to right this post.

This week I got a package with amazing stamps one of them is this "Bunny´s Birthday" by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy stamps. I was so excited to try it out I totally forgot to film it. But I did film when I put the card together :) So here is the card and the video is up: Here

The papers are from Panduro- Tilda- Country Escape




And yes, I used my distress markers and pumice stone to the bunny. That marker is amazing! So glad that I got that one. I did try to make more "fur" and I think it turned out really well.

I hope you like this card and the Video and I´ll see you later :)
Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment