Monday, January 11, 2016

Matfest 12x12 scrapbook layout

When looking through you albums from last year what do you see? What is missing? I do project life but I wished that I had scrapbooked more event. I find it so hard, maybe it´s the pressure of relating the moment... I´m not sure but I do want to scrapbook more events so here is one from this summer:

So in this small town, not long from where I live, they have a food fest each year. All of the local restaurants, bakers and farmers came together and you can taste what they make. It is truly a fest on the streets and such a lovely energy. I can´t wait till next year!




paper: Branding strips from Crate Paper- Maggie Holmes- "Shine" 
stickers: Crate Paper-Maggie Holmes - "Shine" 
title: Crate Paper -Maggie Holmes -"Shine" puffy alpha stickers
stamps: Shimell roller date stamp & Studio Calico- Seven Papers "Darcy" roller phrase stamp 
splatter: Heidi Swapp color shine "gold"


Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment