Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Black & White+ Mint kit: Happy

On this layout I wanted to try a different design. I centered and circular design. Like I´ve said before this kit is for challenging and so is this deign. 
What I decided to do was a reef-like design whit the photo of W in the middle and then the journaling down the center. 
 Now, as you may know, it doesn´t always end up the way we first thought. The title ans journaling are nor as centered as I first thought. But whit the photo being the way it is and neither the title or journaling being that heavy, I think it works.
 The main part of this layout is the reef of leafs. This I cut out of scraps and on the light green-blue paper I added the mint glitter from Maggie Holmes. I just love how it turned out even though I sat forever cutting out the leafs. I f you have a die-cutter of any sort, use it!!
 I wrote my journaling whit a grey pen, so it wouldn´t add to much contrast and the flower I punch out. Over all I really like this page and the design is perfect for a tribute page or maybe a first page of an album. Or just for fun!
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment